[P3T] My Princess (PlayStation 3 XMB Theme)
After watching this movie, I felt like doing something aside from the custom MV I made earlier. The movie is great, and I’m planning for a review of it. Jung Woo Seong and Kim Tae Hee is an Ok-couple.
- 10 HD backgrounds
- 1 SD background
- Poster-like icons
- Sub-icons from flOw (Official PS3 Theme)
- Most Wallpapers and images are official ones. Eventually the one with all the cast is made by me.
- Sub-icons, as you can see, are extracted from flOw, an official free theme available from PlayStation Network.
- Recommended only for Legit Non-Jailbroken PlayStation 3 systems.
- Copy and Paste the .p3t file to a USB flashdrive, inside the directory G:/PS3/THEME/ (where “G” is the drive letter of the USB flashdrive, depending to your system).
- Turn On your PlayStation 3 System, insert the Flashdrive through one of the System’s USB ports.
- Navigate XMB to Settings -> Theme Settings -> Change Theme -> Install
- When prompted where to find your theme, choose your USB flashdrive.
- Find the theme and choose “Install”.
- Once installation completed, find the installed theme in the themes list, also in Theme Settings.
- For Themes with multiple backgrounds, just apply the theme many times.
- Please do not modify/extract anything from this theme.
- This theme is not for sale. It is free. Please do report anyone selling my theme.
- Please leave a comment before/after downloading. I appreciate comments very much.
- Do not take out the link.
- Click and download the file from MediaFire (link below).
- If MediaFire asked for a password, input “mistercomputer” and continue downloading the file.
- After downloading, extract the .rar file using WinRaR. If asked for a password, input “mistercomputer.wordpress.com” and continue extracting.
- Passwords are also noted below.
Download: Mediafire | Password: mistercomputer | WinRaR Password: mistercomputer.wordpress.com
|> Attack! Attack! – I Kissed A Girl