XMB | T-ARA – Cartoonized
As requested by a blog-reader, here’s my very first T-ARA theme for the PlayStation 3 gaming console system. I’m so sorry, I cannot find any Full HD 1080P wallpapers of T-ARA in the internet, even TiaraDiadem doesn’t have a good official one, so my choice is to create my very own just for this theme. I will be working on a YaYaYa theme soon, coz’ I feel bad for HwaYoung. Anyway, this theme consists of:
– 4 HD backgrounds
– 1 SD background
– Cartoonized icons
– No Video Preview for now.
– HD Wallpapers are all created/edited by me. Catoonized T-ARA images fully credited to the creator.
– Recommended only for Legit Non-Jailbroken PlayStation 3 systems.
– Copy and Paste the .p3t file to a USB flashdrive, inside the directory G:/PS3/THEME/ (where “G” is the drive letter of the USB flashdrive, depending to your system).
– Turn On your PlayStation 3 System, insert the Flashdrive through one of the System’s USB ports.
– Navigate XMB to Settings -> Theme Settings -> Change Theme -> Install
– When prompted where to find your theme, choose your USB flashdrive.
– Find the theme and choose “Install”.
– Once installation completed, find the installed theme in the themes list, also in Theme Settings.
– For Themes with multiple backgrounds, just apply the theme many times.
– Please do not modify/extract anything from this theme.
– This theme is not for sale. It is free. Please do report anyone selling my theme.
– Please leave a comment before/after downloading. I appreciate comments very much.
– Do not take out the link.
– Click and download the file from MediaFire (link below).
– If MediaFire asked for a password, input “mistercomputer” and continue downloading the file.
– After downloading, extract the .rar file using WinRaR. If asked for a password, input “mistercomputer.wordpress.com” and continue extracting.
– Passwords are also noted below.
Download: Mediafire | Password: mistercomputer | WinRaR Password: mistercomputer.wordpress.com
|> In Flames – Dead End