Today’s generation, we have a so-called “refresh” of the devices we use for casual and hardcore gaming. For Home Consoles, the lead is on the new and powerful – the PlayStation 4, followed by the Home Entertainment-Centric – the Xbox One. While these two beasts have everyone’s attention for hardcore gaming, we still have the Wii U which was released earlier as part of the 8th Generation of Gaming. For portable gaming, the PlayStation Vita is there with the Slim one and the Nintendo 3DS series with the “new” one. Not to mention in everyone’s attention are the mobile platforms from Apple and Google. Though these devices are what we enjoy right now, we still have the last generation gaming consoles that are still enjoyable due to the massive library and continuous support from the developers. Let’s look back to the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360.
Back in 2005, it was the start of the 7th generation of Gaming and apart from that, the format wars exist as well, that is the HD DVD vs. the Blu Ray. Although the Xbox 360, released ahead of the PlayStation 3, do not used both these Media Formats (instead it used the existing DVD format), the Xbox 360 once supported Toshiba’s HD DVD format for movies. The PlayStation 3 however, had the built-in Blu Ray drive for Game storage and movie playback which created a long-lasting appeal to movie geeks as well as the cheapest Blu Ray player in the market. That added a point to Sony’s home console back then. The HD DVD’s 25GB storage eventually lost to Blu Ray’s 50GB marketing. Despite that, the Console Wars still continued to go on.
I was able to get my hands on the PlayStation 3 back in college (2009) as a gift from my Mom. And until 2014, the games I played on the console were exclusive titles like the Uncharted series, God of War, Resident Evil, and a few more. Since Online gaming in the PlayStation 3 is free, I was able to enjoy the online features in The Last of Us and Grand Theft Auto 5. I also bought a Rock Band and Guitar Hero set recently and downloaded a few DLC songs to its 120GB hard drive. Then I thought of registering on the PlayStation Plus service and got more games added to my library each month. The PlayStation 3 had an enjoyable games back then, the DualSHock 3 is good and I was thankful i got the Slim one that was not prone to the YLoD. My family was satisfied on what the PlayStation 3 can do. It was my first Home Console after I sold my PlayStation 2 a few years back and focused on PC Gaming.
Then I got an Xbox 360 on 2014, a very very late purchase. It was unplanned but it was actually intended for my girlfriend Tin for Just Dance and some Kinect games. We purchased the Xbox 360 E with B internal memory and Kinect and some few games. Every game we had for this console required Kinect. It was good, the fact that I never had the chance to play Just Dance or any games that require the PlayStation Eye on the PlayStation 3. The Kinect was enjoyable but tiring. It was good for the kids.
A few months after, I had the chance to buy myself the new PlayStation 4. As of this writing, it was an awesome gaming system with good games but the massive library of the previous generation keeps me holding back in selling my PlayStation 3. Considering that I already have a lot of memory with that system, lots of purchase, accessories, etc. Eventually, I had to do it so I can purchase and support the PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation Plus as a required subscription for the online features. It was the The Last of Us bundle and I was able to complete the game which I wasn’t able to in the PlayStation 3. Sadly, I had to sold the Rock Band set as well, knowing that there is no Rock Band in the new system as of the moment. That was a heavy sacrifice I got there. Sold the system to my office colleague but eventually regret in doing so coz’ it went YLoD afterwards. Poor PlayStaton 3…
So, while keeping busy with the new PlayStation 4 system and my new handhelds, the PlayStation Vita and the Nintendo 3DS XL, we’ve decided to move on an apartment so we can finally stay up late in the office in case it is necessary. It was a tough decision that I will have to play the PlayStation 4 only during weekends. Then recently, we’ve decided to purchase a 32-incher HDTV, it was an LG 32LB65B. Together, we brought the Xbox 360 system instead since the system is no longer being used by my girlfriend. So, I decided to buy a few titles that I assume I can enjoy like Gears of War/Alan Wake, and some titles that I never had the chance to play on my PlayStation 3, Max Payne 3 and L.A. Noire. A few gaming on the system, I feel enjoyment despite it is a previous gen device with outdated graphics capability. Despite that, I do not see it as a drawback as I appreciate the overall gameplay than the graphics itself. Sadly, my Xbox 360 do not have an internal hard drive and instead, I used a 32GB USB stick to install the games for better performance and not abuse the DVD drive. So far, I do enjoy the Xbox experience knowing myself being a PlayStation guy from the kiddie days.
What I can say is that, both consoles differ just on its technical capabilities and the exclusive games, but the experience itself is a factor. Below is a summary of what I could say between these systems:
– The PS3’s XMB UI is simple and direct to the point. The design stayed as just that from the very beginning. The Xbox 360’s Dashboard had a lot of revamp to match the Xbox One and Windows 8’s Metro Style tiles design. The design is more friendly specially when Kinect gestures are used.
– The controllers have different experience. I like the rumble and triggers, as well as the PlayStation button on the DualShock 3. But the ergonomics of the Xbox Wireless controller is much better, more relaxing in my hands. The placement and the analog are much better too. The bluetooth connectivity on the PlayStation 3 and the ability to charge the controller via USB out of the box is good as well.
– The build of both consoles are good. The PlayStation 3 have this simple and minimalist style while the 360 have lots of ventilation, not to mention that the Xbox 360E looks liek a mini Xbox One.
– The experience using a Blu Ray drive is way better that the 360s specially due to limitations of DVD, when playing games, the 360 needs to swap discs instead of a single Blu Ray disc on the PlayStation 3.
– The 3D support is much better on the PlayStation 3 is much better but I just recently found out that the Xbox 360 do have 3D as well.
– Although I do enjoy the Gears of War series currently, the exclusives in the PlayStation 3 are much better. Yet, I think in some multi-platform games, the Xbox 360 is much better in terms of experience.
– It seems to me that the Xbox 360 is designed more on FPS and other shooting games. Adventure games and some other genres feel better on the PS3 instead.
– The region-restricted rule of the Xbox 360 makes it a hard time for me to find Asian/PAL compatible games. I had to look further on pre-owned ones and test it right away unlike in the PlayStation 3, there’s nothing to worry about on these.
– The Xbox 360 needs an Xbox Live subscription to avail the online features yet the online experience is better than the PSN. The online feature of the PS3 do not require PS Plus subscription yet much better to have one.
– Although I only have the 4GB model and do not have the separate and very expensive Xbox 360 hard drive, I like the feature that you can use your tiny USB Flash Drives to save your game content. It was an awesome job from Microsoft even if you’re stuck to 32GB, just pick the fastest and reliable ones. File transfer between drives is easy as well. In the PlayStation 3 though, you’re stuck in your internal harddrive and in case you want upgrades, you have to perform expert steps first.
Although I already sold my PlayStation 3, sometime I feel regrets that I shouldn’t have sold it. Yet, with its absence I find the Xbox 360 a great console. Hopefully it will not get RRoD. Having these two consoles over the decade is a great experience. I hope the current generation consoles will be the same. In the end, the last generation will always be a legacy and inspiration to the future of the gaming industry.
|> Black Veil Brides – Fallen Angels
As we all know, May 15, 2011, the PlayStation 3’s online gaming service, PlayStation Network, came back online. PS3 users were tested with their patience and for Sony, the only way to pay us with our patience is… Free Games. Check out the article took straight from the PlayStation blog below:
Now that some PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have been restored and you’re once again enjoying online gaming and entertainment, we’re happy to provide details about the “Welcome Back” appreciation program for customers in North America. We developed the program as an expression of our gratitude for your patience, support and continued loyalty during the service outage. From all of us at PlayStation, thank you and welcome back!
This package will be made available to all existing registered PlayStation Network and Qriocity users in North America (US and Canada), and will be made available shortly after we have fully restored the service. More specific details about these offers and eligibility requirements will be posted as the services go live.
All PlayStation Network customers can select two PS3 games from the following list. The games will be available for 30 days shortly after PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever.
- Dead Nation
- Super Stardust HD
- Wipeout HD + Fury
For PSP owners, you will be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list. The games will be available for 30 days shortly after PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever.
- LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
- ModNation Racers
- Pursuit Force
- Killzone Liberation
- A selection of “On Us” rental movie titles will be available to PlayStation Network customers over one weekend, where Video Service is available. Those titles will be announced soon.
- 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will receive an additional 60 days of free subscription.
- Existing Music Unlimited Premium Trial subscription members will receive an additional 30 days of free premium subscription.
- Additional 30 days + time lost for existing members of Music Unlimited Premium/Basic subscription free of charge for existing Premium/Basic members.
- To welcome users Home, PlayStation Home will be offering 100 free virtual items. Additional free content will be released soon, including the next addition to the Home Mansion personal space, and Ooblag’s Alien Casino, an exclusive game.
We’d like to thank all of our publishing and development partners who’ve contributed to the Welcome Back program, including Bigbig Studios, Codeglue, Digital Leisure, Guerilla Games, Heavy Water, Housemarque, Lockwood, Loot, Mass Media, Media Molecule, SCE Cambridge Studios, SCE Studio Liverpool, SCE San Diego Studios, and Sucker Punch Productions. We couldn’t have created such a compelling package without them!
As a reminder, you will be able to access the above content shortly after services are fully restored. We are doing everything we can to make that happen as soon as possible. Please visit the following sites for more information about the Welcome Back program in Europe and Latin America.
Thank you again for your support!
Posted in The PlayStation Blog by Patrick Seybold
Now, now. What else? There’s the PSN, there are free games, and what? It’s a hell of a gaming week again! I’m so glad Sony is doing their best to attract their consumers once again. I bet this is gonna be history. Back when the XBOX360 was hacked, there’s no other solution for Microsoft but to ban those consoles. As for Sony, they have this and that, and I’m so sure that PS3 gamers out there are fully satisfied, once the PS Store came back. I’m so excited, by the way.
|> Agnostic Front – Addiction
Thanks to a fellow user in TipidPC.com. He hinted where to find a reliable source about the current state and plans for the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Network outage this whole week. I was redirected to N4G.com’s page and then there’s the article about the console receiving a mandatory update the moment the online service is up and running. Check out what it says below:
Pause for future measures of service May 1, 2011
“PlayStation Network” and the failure continues, I am sorry indeed.
Today, from Sony Computer Entertainment Inc., “PlayStation Network” we have a presentation on current and future support for unauthorized access.
We are committed to improving the capacity and ongoing security management, “PlayStation Network” progressively restart services on a regional basis. The trouble, as we offer special services and appreciation of the user apologize to everybody Sorry for worry.
We apologize for the inconvenience to everyone, but inconvenience, humbly thank you for your understanding.
Schedule service restart
Phased out according to the schedule below for each region “PlayStation Network” service will resume.
For specific dates, we will guide you turn at this site.
- Guide update (today)
- Enable password change “PlayStation 3” System Software Update ver.3.61 (soon)
* At this point, “PlayStation Network” is not yet available.
- “PlayStation Network” restart some services (soon)
Liable for the service will be resumed ※ “will resume soon” PlayStation Network “service / feature” please see.
Getting signed – will need to change your password.
– Change the password by performing the procedure, “PlayStation Network” are some of the services can use.
“PSP” “PlayStation Portable” With regard to the password change, “PlayStation 3” I will guide you through the timing made it possible to change the password.
- “PlayStation Network” full resumption of service (in May)
Will resume soon “PlayStation Network” Services / Features
As a first step to resume service in the near future, the following services / functions will resume.
We will soon turn is ready to resume the much more other services (services not be available when the service restart the first phase of the “Note” please check.)
- “PlayStation Network” to sign
- Use of online games
- Account Management
- Watching video content (only in time of viewing content)
- Toro Station [Weekly]
- Ad-hoc Party for “PlayStation Portable” (※)
- “PlayStation Home” (※)
- Update data reading trophy (※)
- Friends list (※)
- Message (※)
- AV Chat (※)
- Text Chat (※)
(※) “PlayStation 3” available only.
In the first stage of resumption of service, the following services / functions can not be accepted.
“PlayStation Store” and the feature is not available for settlement.
Features such as purchase items not available in the game.
Download product code and the list is not available.
“PlayStation Network” in the title may cause some problems to use the feature.
Special services are scheduled to resume full
Inconvenience, we will be offering a special service of thanksgiving and apologize to everybody Sorry for the user who worry.
For more information on this issue, we will guide you turn by this site.
- Free download specific content
- Flat-rate service package “PlayStation Plus” and offer 30 days free for members and the current 30-day free subscription
Sony Computer Entertainment PlayStation ® Network special window
10:00 to 19:00 hours
Sony Computer Entertainment PlayStation ® Information Center for general inquiries
TEL 0570-000-929 (PHS, some IP phone 03-3475-7444)
10:00 to 18:00 hours
The announcement that includes the notice and plans of Sony for the PlayStation 3 and the service is written in Japanese (translated to English through Google Translate) as an HTML file by Sony Computer Entertainment Japan, wherein it clarifies that once the PSN is up, upon user’s login to the PlayStation Network, there will be a prompt that a firmware upgrade to version 3.61 is needed to continue. It even says that these scheduled plans are coming “soon” so we still have to cope up with our own patience. Also, as I’ve reminded you all before, a password change is needed so that we can surely protect our accounts once again.
|> Slipknot – Before I Forget
We all knew the news, from here, that our PlayStation’s online service, the PlayStation Network will be up and running again starting on May 3. And that’s 2 days to go.
Well, Sony and company agreed to something that will make their users get attracted and start using the service again. That is, free 1 month subscription to the PlayStation Plus service. For those who are regular PlayStation Network users, they will have a free one month free trial of the said service. On the other hand, users who are already subscribed to the service will have the chance to get free 1 month instead of paying their bill for that month. Good thing? for some I guess.
Because of this free blah~blah, I’m getting more excited to go and play multiplayer games again. It’s ben a while and that’s what I’m feeling. I’m sure you too…! xoxo
|> Bleeding Through – Salvation Never Found
I’m sure a lot of you are getting so thirsty in accessing the multiplayer features of your PS3s. Well, here’s a good news. According to the PlayStation Blog, the service will be up and running again starting on May 3rd. Believe it or not, this is official. Hackers of the PlayStation Network (if there really is, how many they are, and what they did with our accounts, we don’t have a clue) still have 3 days to celebrate their selfish masterpiece for hacking the service. Also, Sony promised that they’ll get revenge against them, for their money-sake, and for the PS3 users-sake. Oh God’s sake! Here’s what the news says:
Sony has confirmed that it hopes to restore some fuctionality to the PSN service by next Tuesday in a new statement on the PlayStation Blog.
“Our employees have been working day and night to restore operations as quickly as possible, and we expect to have some services up and running within a week from yesterday. However, we want to be very clear that we will only restore operations when we are confident that the network is secure.”
Dated April 27, the update posted by Patrick Seybold (Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media), would put the estimated return date for PSN services as May 3, meaning that the service will have been offline for two weeks.
Although which services will be coming back online next week is unclear, Sony has stated they are working on new security measures for the future, as well as seeking out those responsible for the breach, confirming they “are working closely with a recognized technology security firm in order to find those responsible for this criminal act, no matter where in the world they might be located.”
Source: PlayStation Blog + IGN
If you read it carefully, Sony stated that they’ve been working with a “recognized technology security firm”. That, we don’t know, and I bet it’s a top-secret-Sony thing.
The “project: system rebuild” is almost done, I believe. This crisis has led the service to a backlash. For 2 weeks of “NO PSN”, I bet this is considered to be a good news to PlayStation users. Hopefully, we can trust Sony to permanently secure our accounts forever. Oh, and don’t forget to think of a new password for your account(s), it is necessary to change password once the PSN service is up and running. Feel free to share this article. xoxo
EDIT: It seems like the article’s source, which is IGN, made a big mistake and players worldwide assumed that the service will be back exactly on the 3rd. According to a reliable source, Sony did not mention any exact date, instead, clarified that they only hinted that the service will comeback definitely starting on the 1st week of May 2011. Right now, May 5th, the time I’m writing this revision of this post, there are only a few days left for Sony to keep up with their promise. I, Mistercomputer, hope that it will all turn out well.
EDIT: I’ve seen a lot of people waiting and waiting and losing patience, so here you go, the latest from Sony Japan. 🙂
|> Bullet For My Valentine – Scream Aim Fire
Original Title: 구미호 외전 (九미호 外傳) / Gumiho Wehjun
Other Title: Forbidden Love (KBS Global) / Fox with Nine Tails / Gumiho
Genre: Horror, Drama, Romance
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2004-Jul-19 to 2004-Sep-07
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:50
Storyline (Spoiler Warning):
Forbidden Love is a South-Korean TV series by KBS on 2004. Starring a huge cast of characters, Kim Tae Hee (Love Story in Harvard), Jo Hyun Jae, Jun Jin (from the K-Pop group Shinhwa), Uhm Tae Wong and Han Ye Seul. This KBS drama is based on the korean legend about the Nine Tailed Fox, or more commonly known as Gumiho. The drama is about the love story between childhood lovers Shi-yeon (Kim Tae Hee) and Min-woo (Jo Hyun Jae). During a family celebration, Shi-yeon and Min-woo’s parent were killed by assassins and Shi-yeon was taken by them. It was a secret cult made up of Nine Tailed Fox who took her and later on, trained her to become a responsible Gumiho warrior. These warriors’ duty is to protect their identity by killing other foxes from their race who disobey their rules (those who eat fresh human livers). The elite warriors consists of Shi-yeon, Moo-young (Jun Jin), Chae-yi (Han Ye Seul), Rang (Park Joon Suk), and Sa-joon (uhm Tae Wong). On top of them are 4 respected elders. Shi-yeon was indeed a Nine Tailed Fox, however, her family wants to stay away from the secret organization and live happily together with the humans.
Min-woo grew up and became a cop. He is also taking care of his younger sister Min-joo. During a mission, he discovered something related to these fox race and eventually, he was recruited together with his buddy, Inspector Moon, to a private investigative organization whose aim is to terminate and take revenge of the fox race. Shi-yeon, aside from being a gumiho warrior during nighttime, she also works as a full-time employee in a national history museum, also owned by the chief elder of the fox race. Min-woo and Shi-yeon met for the first time until they both fell in love with each other. Considering her real identity, Shi-yeon later on tried to stay away from Min-woo, however, after knowing that he is the guy from her pendant, her childhood lover, she cannot do anything but to fight for it. Later in the story, Min-woo will find out that Shi-yeon is really a Nine Tailed Fox. Because of his grudge that his parents as well as his friend’s parents were all killed by these fox race, he turned into a state of confusion. However, things changed and made it more complicated. After he saw Shi-yeon’s pendant, he saw himself and made everything in conflict. As both found out that they were the ones on each other’s pendants, all they can do is fight for it, even though it is hard. Unfortunately, two secrets were revealed in the story. One, Shi-yeon is the 1000th year old Nine Tailed Fox. Being the 1000th year old Nine Tailed Fox means she can finally end the curse of their race and they can live like humans do after sacrificing herself. Two, a specific sword can be used to defeat the entire fox race but can only be manipulated by the person whose born at the same day as the 1000th year old Nine Tailed Fox. Eventually, that person turned to be Kang Min-woo.
To make it worse, Moo-young’s mother, Chief Elder Shin, the elder with the highest position, have hidden motives. A secret regarding the 1000th year old Nine Tailed Fox was revealed. It was that the person who eats the liver of the 1000th year old Nine Tailed Fox will posses an eternal life. After knowing that, Moo-young, as a lover of Shi-yeon since the day she came in the fox race, his only option is to save both Min-woo and Shi-yeon.
During the ending, Shi-yeon chose to sacrifice herself rather than to give unlimited power to Chief Elder Shin. Kang Min-woo was left, alone, crying, after killing all o the fox race and being left by his only love, Shi-yeon.
Main Cast of Characters:
Kim Tae Hee as Yoon Shi-yeon
Jo Hyun Jae as Kang Min-woo
Jun Jin as Shin Moo-young
Han Ye Seul as Chae-yi
Park Joon Suk as Rang
Uhm Tae Wong as Sa-joon
Kim Ji Woo as Min-joo
Most Appreciated Line in the Story:
“Then the next time we meet… Let us love each other… To death…” – Shi-yeon/Hae-in (Kim Tae Hee)
– [P3T] Forbidden Love (PlayStation 3 XMB Theme)
– Forbidden Love Original Sountrack
– [MV] Forbidden Love OST – 닮은 사랑 (Trance Pop Version) – 서진영 (Seo Jin Young)
– In This Moment X Forbidden Love – Just Drive
Yes, it is indeed an action-packed drama/romance TV series. All the cast and their respective roles did their very best, and the outcome is great. Honestly, the first time I saw this drama and the time it was broadcasted locally in my country through ABS-CBN, I always though that it was trying so hard and will definitely disappoint me because in my own point-of-view, dramas and action scenes cannot go on together. And that was just my first impression. I regret it now, and I would like to praise KBS for creating an epic-ly tragic drama like this. It is indeed a success, and now considered as a benchmark of later action-packed TV dramas like IRIS and its sequels. I enjoyed watching it. It made me laugh a bit because of Inspector Moon’s humorous role, cry because of that tragic love story of Shi-yeon and Min-woo, and excited because of those epic fight scenes. Even though it’s a 2004 drama already, I still recommend it to those looking for unique K-Dramas.
|> Metallica – Hit the Lights
[P3T] Girls’ Generation – Gee ver.A (PlayStation 3 XMB Theme)
This is my very first theme created using the PS3 XMB Theme Builder 4.00 with Xcross Media Simulator.
– Custom Girls’ Generation-like XMB icons
– 1 HD wallpaper
– 1 SD wallpaper
– Recommended only for Legit Non-Jailbroken PlayStation 3 systems.
– Copy and Paste the .p3t file to a USB flashdrive, inside the directory G:/PS3/THEME/ (where “G” is the drive letter of the USB flashdrive, depending to your system).
– Turn On your PlayStation 3 System, insert the Flashdrive through one of the System’s USB ports.
– Navigate XMB to Settings -> Theme Settings -> Change Theme -> Install
– When prompted where to find your theme, choose your USB flashdrive.
– Find the theme and choose “Install”.
– Once installation completed, find the installed theme in the themes list, also in Theme Settings.
– For Themes with multiple backgrounds, just apply the theme many times.
– Please do not modify/extract anything from this theme.
– Recommended only for Legit Non-Jailbroken PlayStation 3 systems.
– This theme is not for sale. It is free. Please do report anyone selling my theme.
– Please leave a comment before/after downloading. I appreciate comments very much.
– Do not take out the link.
– Click and download the file from MediaFire (link below).
– If MediaFire asked for a password, input “mistercomputer” and continue downloading the file.
– After downloading, extract the .rar file using WinRaR. If asked for a password, input “mistercomputer.wordpress.com” and continue extracting.
– Passwords are also noted below.
Download: Mediafire | Password: mistercomputer | WinRaR Password: mistercomputer.wordpress.com
|> Katy Perry – I Kissed A Girl
Who wouldn’t want to play PS3 with Alodia? Of course, your girlfriend…
In this photo, we see Alodia tempting you to have a match online in her PlayStation 3.
In case you’re clueless who is this cute girl, Alodia is one out of few famous cosplayers in my country. She has a huge underground cult-following fanbase, composed of teenagers, mostly Anime-fanatics, and Uncle fans whose into photography or anything gadgets. Alodia Gosiengfiao, yes, her realname, managed to be my country’s mascot in terms of cosplaying. She is also known as an avid gamer, as you can see in the photo. She owns a lot of gadgets, just like her sis Ashley, and that’s why techie guys love her a lot. She has been to many magazine covers not just for anime-related ones, but almost all, except FHM, and gosh, I wish she’ll never do that in the future. As for me, I’ve been to one of her mall appearance with my classmates who are real die-hard anime fans. I became a low-profile fanatic since 2008, I guess.
Thanks to Alodia, I think I want to play online on my PS3…!
Photo credits to: Whoever released it online
|> TVXQ – Mirotic
A few days ago, I’ve been to a thread in TipidPC wherein you post anything related to games, whether it’s for PS3, and Xbox 360, a Wii, PC or even your very old collection of SNES games. Saw this pic there and members started to talk and argue about it:
This photoshopped picture shows Kratos, from the PlayStation 3-exclusive game and very well-known trend-setter hack n’ slash game series God of War, breaking the head of a character most notable to the Xbox 360 game and Microsoft’s very own First-person shooting game Gears of War.
For your information, in the world of PlayStation, PlayStation fanboys usually use the term “GOW” or “GoW” as a short reference to God of War, mostly being mentioned in blogs, forums and other game-related sites. Kratos is notable for being one of several mascots of the PlayStation brand, being developed by Sony itself and always uses the full-potentials of consoles Sony created. God of War was first seen in the PlayStation 2, and… took over the world by storm.
Whilst God of War is Sony’s bet, we have Gears of War for the Microsoft brand. Gears of War wasn’t usually coined as “GoW” or “GOW“, instead, “Gears“. If you didn’t know, Gears of War is one out of few exclusive games catered by the Microsoft company, and is also made by them. Actually, the first game of the series had a PC version. However, the second one seems to be an impossible thing and will only be a console game.
Seems like netizens are playing with the names of the games lately.
–To the guy who made this picture and to all the netizens, whether you’re a PlayStation bias or an Xbox bias, here’s the deal: Why don’t you consider listening to the band GWAR???
To conclude, here’s a poll for you, please just click your choice and submit it. Poll will end in a week.
Leave a comment below if you have any violent reaction 😀
|> GWAR – Gor Gor
One of my most favorite Hack n’ Slash action game for the PlayStation 3, Bayonetta. Here I’m presenting you the Five Disc Original Soundtrack set, all downloadable from MediaFire.
Composed by: Hiroshi Yamaguchi, Masami Ueda, Rei Kondoh, Norihiko Hibino, Hiro, Erina Niwa, Takayasu Sodeoka, Takahiro Izutani, Yoshitaka Suzuki, Naoto Tanaka, Mitsuharu Fukuyama, Bart Howard, Franz Peter Schubert, Ludwig van Beethoven, Frédéric François Chopin, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Émile Waldteufel, Wilhelm Richard Wagner, Georg Friedrich Händel, Gustav Holst
Release date: Nov 04, 2009
File Host: MediaFire
1. “Opening Demo” (オープニングデモ) – 0:41
2. “One of A Kind” – 5:00
3. “Beginning (EV01)” (始まり (EV01)) – 0:43
4. “Chapter Start (GM01)” (チャプタースタート (GM01)) – 1:20
5. “Prologue (EV02-1)” (プロローグ (EV02-1)) – 0:44
6. “Advent of the Angels A (EV02-2)” (天使降臨 A (EV02-2)) – 1:35
7. “Riders of the Light” – 2:27
8. “Fly Me To The Moon (∞ Climax Mix)” – 5:19
9. “Enzo and Drive (EV03-1)” (エンツォとドライブ (EV03-1)) – 4:02
10. “Jeanne Enters (EV03-2)” (ジャンヌ登場 (EV03-2)) – 1:37
11. “The Falling Military Transport (ST01)” (墜落する軍用輸送機 (ST01)) – 3:11
12. “Dance With Jeanne (EV04-1)” – 0:28
13. “Signs of Unrest (EV04-2)” (不穏な気配 (EV04-2)) – 0:13
14. “The Gates Of Hell” – 4:00
15. “Scarborough Fair Equipped (EV05)” (スカボロウ フェア装着 (EV05)) – 0:29
16. “Vigrid — Station Home (ST02)” (ヴィグリッド 駅ホーム (ST02)) – 5:08
17. “Theme Of Bayonetta — Mysterious Destiny” – 2:52
18. “Vigrid – Town Areas (ST03)” (ヴィグリッド 市街地 (ST03)) – 5:45
19. “Advent of the Angels B (EV06-1)” (天使降臨 B (EV06-1)) – 0:33
20. “Bayonetta Prepares for Battle A (EV06-2)” (ベヨネッタ戦闘態勢 A (EV06-2)) – 0:15
21. “The Heavies” – 2:16
22. “Summoning of Beastly Demons” (魔獣召喚) – 2:06
23. “Fortitudo — In Labors And Dangers (Movement 1)” – 2:59
24. “Chapter Clear (GM02)” (チャプタークリア (GM02)) – 1:52
25. “Jeanne – Bike Action (EV07-1)” (ジャンヌ バイクアクション (EV07-1)) – 0:53
26. “Conversation with Jeanne (EV07-2)” (ジャンヌとの会話 (EV07-2)) – 1:19
27. “Memories of the Training Grounds (EV07-3)” (記憶の中の修練場にて A (EV07-3)) – 0:37
28. “Battle For The Umbra Throne” – 2:24
29. “Advent of the Angels C (EV08)” (天使降臨 C (EV08)) – 0:22
30. “Luka Enters (EV09-1)” (ルカ登場 (EV09-1)) – 0:49
31. “Conversation with Luka A (EV09-2)” (ルカとの会話 A (EV09-2)) – 1:31
32. “Conversation with Luka B (EV09-3)” (ルカとの会話 B (EV09-3)) – 0:34
33. “Advent of the Angels D (EV09-4)” (天使降臨 D (EV09-4)) – 0:30
34. “Bayonetta Prepares for Battle B (EV09-5)” (ベヨネッタ戦闘態勢 B (EV09-5)) – 0:29
35. “Pinch!” (ピンチ！) – 2:24
36. “Mysterious Girl, Cereza Enters (EV10-1)” (謎の少女、セレッサ登場 (EV10-1)) – 0:47
37. “Fortitudo Appears (EV10-2)” (フォルティトゥード、現る (EV10-2)) – 0:21
38. “Conversation with Fortitudo (EV11)” (フォルティトゥードとの会話 (EV11)) – 1:30
1. “Lava Swallows the Town (ST04)” (溶岩にのまれる市街地 (ST04)) – 3:23
2. “Close Call! (EV12-1)” (危機一髪！ (EV12-1)) – 0:09
3. “Action! (EV12-2)” (アクション！ (EV12-2)) – 2:30
4. “Subterranean Caves (ST05)” (地下洞窟 (ST05)) – 2:33
5. “Paradiso — Paradise of Light” (パラディソ – 光の楽園) – 3:00
6. “God Sings A” (神の歌声 A) – 1:17
7. “God Sings B” (神の歌声 B) – 2:02
8. “Fortitudo Again (EV13)” (フォルティトゥード、再び (EV13)) – 1:07
9. “Fortitudo — In Labors And Dangers” – 4:58
10. “Climatic Battle” – 1:18
11. “Let’s Hit The Climax!” – 1:36
12. “Moonlit Valleys (ST06)” (月光の谷 (ST06)) – 3:44
13. “Showdown with Jeanne A (EV14-1)” (ジャンヌとの対決 A (EV14-1)) – 0:47
14. “Showdown with Jeanne B (EV14-2)” (ジャンヌとの対決 B (EV14-2)) – 0:23
15. “Red & Black” – 5:16
16. “Remains of the Witches’ Training Grounds (ST07)” (魔女の鍛錬房跡 (ST07)) – 3:21
17. “Cereza (EV15)” (セレッサ (EV15)) – 2:03
18. “First Love” (初恋) – 0:29
19. “Lovelorn” (失恋) – 0:12
20. “Sexy Battle (EV16)” (セクシーバトル (EV16)) – 0:57
21. “Cunning (EV17)” (悪知恵 (EV17)) – 0:32
22. “Temperantia Enters (EV18)” (テンパランチア登場 (EV18)) – 1:50
23. “Temperantia — In Foregoing Pleasures” – 3:41
24. “Splash Wave (∞ Climax Mix)” – 4:36
25. “After Burner (∞ Climax Mix)” – 5:27
26. “Magnificent 7 (∞ Climax Mix)” – 3:22
1. “Paradiso — Graveyard of Time’s Memories (ST08)” (パラディソ – 時の記憶の墓場 (ST08)) – 6:05
2. “Memories of the Training Grounds (EV19-1)” (記憶の中の修練場にて B (EV19-1)) – 0:40
3. “Memories of the Training Grounds – Assault (EV19-2)” (記憶の中の修練場にて、襲撃 (EV19-2)) – 1:08
4. “Paradiso — Sea of Stars (ST09)” (パラディソ-星の大海 (ST09)) – 5:57
5. “Luka Glimpses Bayonetta’s Battle (EV20)” (ベヨネッタの戦いを垣間見るルカ (EV20)) – 1:36
6. “Iustitia Enters A (EV21-1)” (ユスティジア登場 A (EV21-1)) – 0:08
7. “Luka’s Crazy Idea A (EV21-2)” (ルカの妄想 A (EV21-2)) – 0:19
8. “Iustitia Enters B (EV21-3)” (ユスティジア登場 B (EV21-3)) – 0:37
9. “Iustitia Enters C (EV21-4)” (ユスティジア登場 C (EV21-4)) – 0:42
10. “Iustitia — In Giving Every Man His Due” – 4:09
11. “At the Airport – Talking with Luka A (EV22-1)” (空港にて、ルカの語り A (EV22-1)) – 0:30
12. “Eyes of the World (EV22-2)” (アイズ・オブ・ザ・ワールド (EV22-2)) – 4:18
13. “At the Airport – Talking with Luka B (EV22-3)” (空港にて、ルカの語り B (EV22-3)) – 2:02
14. “At the Airport – Assault (EV22-4)” (空港にて、襲撃 (EV22-4)) – 0:56
15. “Gigantic Military Transport – Valkyrie (ST10)” (巨大軍用輸送機 ヴァルキュリア (ST10)) – 3:41
16. “Showdown with Jeanne C (EV23-1)” (ジャンヌとの対決 C (EV23-1)) – 2:04
17. “Falling Valkyrie (EV23-2)” (墜落するヴァルキュリア (EV23-2)) – 1:25
18. “Save Cereza! (ST11)” (セレッソを救え！ (ST11)) – 2:34
19. “Sapientia Enters A (EV24-1)” (サピエンチア登場 A (EV24-1)) – 0:41
20. “Sapientia Enters B (EV24-2)” (サピエンチア登場 B (EV24-2)) – 1:13
21. “Sapientia — In The Choice Between Good And Evil” – 4:03
22. “Luka’s Crazy Idea B (EV25)” (ルカの妄想 B (EV25)) – 0:22
23. “Space Harrier (∞ Climax Mix)” – 5:51
24. “Wiwi Jumbo (Heaven Sent Mix)” – 0:32
25. “Before the Final Battle with Jeanne A (EV26-1)” (ジャンヌとの最終決戦前 A (EV26-1)) – 1:59
26. “Before the Final Battle with Jeanne B (EV26-2)” (ジャンヌとの最終決戦前 B (EV26-2)) – 0:29
27. “Before the Final Battle with Jeanne C (EV26-3)” (ジャンヌとの最終決戦前 C (EV26-3)) – 1:22
28. “Blood & Darkness” – 5:34
29. “Jeanne A (EV27-1)” (ジャンヌ A (EV27-1)) – 1:21
30. “Truth (EV27-2)” (真実 (EV27-2)) – 0:48
31. “Jeanne B (EV27-3)” (ジャンヌ B (EV27-3)) – 1:03
32. “Miraculous Comeback!? (EV27-4)” (奇跡の生還!? (EV27-4)) – 0:14
33. “Bayonetta and Luka (EV27-5)” (ベヨネッタとルカ (EV27-5)) – 0:57
1. “To Ithavoll Building (EV28)” (イザヴェルビルへ (EV28)) – 0:27
2. “Ithavoll Building — Lower Floors (ST12)” (イザヴェルビル 下層部 (ST12)) – 2:44
3. “Ithavoll Building — Upper Floors (ST13)” (イザヴェルビル 上層部 (ST13)) – 4:51
4. “Talking with Balder A (EV29-1)” (バルドルの語り A (EV29-1)) – 1:12
5. “Talking with Balder B (EV29-2)” (バルドルの語り B (EV29-2)) – 1:52
6. “Talking with Balder C (EV29-3)” (バルドルの語り C (EV29-3)) – 2:11
7. “Talking with Balder D (EV29-4)” (バルドルの語り D (EV29-4)) – 1:33
8. “Luka, Dies (EV29-5)” (ルカ、死す (EV29-5)) – 1:26
9. “Balder (EV29-6)” (バルドル (EV29-6)) – 1:01
10. “You May Call Me Father” – 5:26
11. “Journey’s End (EV30-1)” (旅の終わり (EV30-1)) – 2:06
12. “The Idol Captures Bayonetta (EV30-2)” (神像に囚われるベヨネッタ (EV30-2)) – 3:31
13. “Jeanne – To the Cosmos A (EV31-1)” (ジャンヌ、宇宙へ A (EV31-1)) – 0:31
14. “Jeanne – To the Cosmos B (EV31-2)” (ジャンヌ、宇宙へ B (EV31-2)) – 0:41
15. “Friend” (友よ) – 3:43
16. “Jeanne, Dies (EV32)” (ジャンヌ、死す (EV32)) – 2:07
17. “The Greatest Jubilee” – 7:37
18. “Staff Roll…? (EV33)” (スタッフロール…？ (EV33)) – 0:41
19. “Luka Admires the Night Sky (EV34)” (夜空を見上げるルカ (EV34)) – 0:50
20. “Epilogue (EV35-1)” (エピローグ (EV35-1)) – 1:52
21. “Romance (EV35-2)” (ロマンス (EV35-2)) – 1:04
22. “Let’s Dance Boys!” – 3:39
23. “Fly Me To The Moon” – 2:24
24. “Memory” – 2:58
1. “Magical Sound Shower / Out Run” – 5:30
2. “Splash Wave / Out Run” – 5:55
3. “After Burner / After Burner” – 5:03
4. “After Burner / After Burner II” – 5:23
5. “After Burner with Melody Ver. / After Burner II” – 5:23
6. “Boss / Fantasy Zone” – 1:43
7. “Theme / Space Harrier” – 4:05
8. “Angel Attack (GM03)” – 3:01
9. “Verse Result Jingle (GM04)” (バースリザルトジングル (GM04)) – 0:09
10. “Silver Medal Acquisition Jingle (GM05)” (シルバーメダル取得ジングル (GM05)) – 0:07
11. “Gold Medal Acquisition (GM06)” (ゴールドメダル取得ジングル (GM06)) – 0:07
12. “Platinum Medal Acquisition Jingle (GM07)” (プラチナメダル取得ジングル (GM07)) – 0:08
13. “The Angels Sing – Trois Marches Militaires” (天使の歌声 軍隊行進曲) – 0:33
14. “The Angels Sing – Piano Sonata No. 14 (Beethoven)|Quasi una fantasia” (天使の歌声 月光) – 0:33
15. “The Angels Sing – Fantaisie-Impromptu” (天使の歌声 幻想即興曲) – 0:33
16. “The Angels Sing – Sonata for Two Pianos in D major” (天使の歌声 2台のピアノのためのソナタ) – 0:33
17. “The Angels Sing – Les Patineurs” (天使の歌声 スケーターズ・ワルツ) – 0:33
18. “The Angels Sing – Walkürenritt” (天使の歌声 ワルキューレの騎行) – 0:33
19. “The Angels Sing – Hallelujah” (天使の歌声 ハレルヤ) – 0:33
20. “The Angels Sing – Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity” (天使の歌声 木星) – 0:33
21. “The Angels Sing – Mars, the Bringer of War” (天使の歌声 火星) – 0:33
22. “2008 Tokyo Game Show Promotion” (2008 東京ゲームショウ プロモーション) – 1:17
23. “Bayonetta Image Song Prototype A” (ベヨネッタイメージ曲 プロトタイプ A) – 1:10
24. “Mysterious Destiny Prototype” (Mysterious Destiny プロトタイプ) – 2:47
25. “Bayonetta Image Song Prototype B” (ベヨネッタイメージ曲 プロトタイプ B) – 5:00
26. “Bayonetta Image Song Prototype C” (ベヨネッタイメージ曲 プロトタイプ C) – 3:28
27. “Pinch! Prototype” (ピンチ！ プロトタイプ) – 4:39
28. “Mysterious Destiny – Retro Version” (Mysterious Destiny レトロバージョン) – 2:39
29. “One Of A Kind – Retro Version” (One Of A Kind レトロバージョン) – 5:19
If you want to listen to Fly Me to the Moon, the game’s main soundtrack, try this one instead:
This video features Jessica of SNSD on vocals, singing Fly Me to the Moon, in an episode of SBS Kim JungEun’s Chocolate. Video credis to the uploader.
|> 동방신기 (TVXQ) – 순수 (Rising Sun)