Despite the windy and depressive dark sky and atmosphere because of Falcon, and my busy schedule, I still had the opportunity to buy the album and take part with the launching of Mr.Taxi/Run Devil Run and Hoot albums in Odyssey in SM Megamall. It was really worth the hassle. Freebies here and freebies there, so I decided to go and buy both.
I came around 10AM, and there I saw a lot of filipino SONEs. Also, a lot of SNSD standees, to be raffled and given away free. I hope I can have those. 🙂
It’s too bad, they run out of SNSD tumblers. I will have to wait for my reservation, I just hope that the time they are giving them away, I have no work schedule. Oh well, atleast I got a free tumbler from Intel after participating with their even, also in SM Megamall. Anyway, here are the goodies:
|> 소녀시대 (Girls’ Generation) – Visual Dreams (Pop! Pop!) – Intel Collaboration Song
A few days ago, I did some report about the release of Girls’ Generation’s Mr. Taxi/Run Devil Run single, and then the Dance Version of the highly anticipated music video of the new Japanese single, Mr. Taxi. Finally, just right now, SM Entertainment released the full version of the internet-sensation music video.
The news came out from Twitter, via Soshified’s tweet:
Our friends from Soshified spread the word, along with an attached link which re-directs to the music video uploaded in YouTube. Here its goes:
[Credits to: yuri0sss]
Now, now, what can you say about it? As for me, just like what I expected from the dance version, I believe the all-kill status SNSD is expecting will no wonder come true. Re-tweet this post now by hitting the twitter button below, and spread the word!
|> f(x) – 피노키오 (Danger)
This morning, SM Entertainment just released another goodie, aside from the Run Devil run dance version, for SONEs and non-SONEs who are interested in SNSD’s japanese “all-kill” operation. As I’ve mentioned before, SNSD’s sales might be donated to the victims of the tsunami. In anyway, the girls and the company worked so hard that fans became so excited after learning about the new video. Let’s take a look:
[Credits to: iLoveShisus]
As you can see, the girls’ outfit are similar to those traffic enforcer and taxi drivers-alike. The concept is indeed well-presented, with matching video in the background as well as a lot of cool new dance moves by the girls. To think that the song itself is well-composed and is very catchy, the video, even if its just the dance version, matches well with the song. Hopefully SONEs can still wait for the Full HD and the real final video after watching this recently released stuff. Oh, and I’m a SONE! 🙂
|> Bleeding Through – Love in Slow Motion
It’s the 19th of April today, almost less than a week until the release of Girls’ Generation’s very first Japanese double A-side single which is Mr. Taxi/Run Devil Run.
A few weeks ago, SM Entertainment released the teaser photo the new single, and a week ago, the Music Video of the japanese version of Run Devil Run came out in YouTube.
Just some days ago, I decided to visit the unified SNSD thread in local tech forum, TipidPC. I came across a photo with the SNSD Mr. Taxi teaser photo edited in a very awesome way. I was laughing out so hard, the idea is just so cool. It was a Photoshop~ed image. Instead of the black-colored taxi in the background, it has a jeepney!
I would like to praise the person behind this creative image. Very awesome idea!
Credits to: The owner of the image.
|> Bullet for My Valentine – Watching Us Die Tonight
Artist: Girls’ Generation / 소녀시대 / So Nyuh Shi Dae
Album Title: Vol. 2 Oh!
Release Type: 2nd Studio Album
Release Date: January 28, 2010
Record Label: SM Ent, Avex Trax, Seoul Records, Universal Records (Philippines)
Promotional Single(s): Oh!; ShowShowShow!; 웃자 (Be Happy)
Genre(s): K-Pop, Dance-Pop, Ballad, Bubblegum Pop, Electro-Pop
2. Show! Show! Show!
3. 뻔 & Fun (Sweet Talking Baby)
4. 영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다 (Forever)
5. 웃자 (Be Happy)
6. 화성인 바이러스 (Boys & Girls) (feat. Key of SHINee)
7. 카라멜 커피 (Talk To Me)
8. 별별별 (☆★☆) / StarStarStar
9. 무조건 해피엔딩 (Stick Wit U)
10. 좋은 일만 생각하기 (Day By Day)
12. 소원을 말해봐 (Genie)
I recommend everyone to buy this album.
Soon, it will be, of course, released here in the Philippines. I’m gonna buy it, and i’m sure they will include a poster, so there’s no loss here. so, if you’re a real fan, a real member of SONE, the least that you could do fto support the girls is through buying their album and participate in online communities specially, Soshified, where the girls log-in in certain occasions. If You Love Them, Buy The Album.
My Rating: 10/10
My Comment: the new album might become a new domination for Girls’ Generation “again”. i’m listening to the tracks right now, and as i observe, i think Talk To Me is one cool song, a good jazz song. STick Wit U on the other hand is a super-bubbly song, that i really really like. hmmm… i’m gonna observe more, but as for now, i’m giving it a 10+ grade for the hype, design, creativity and effort of the girls and the company. Oh! is a recommended album!
Credits: wikipedia.org + soshified
|> Girls’ Generation – Be Happy
CD Information :
Single Name: Chocolate Love
Release Date: 08.10.2009
Release Type: Digital Single
Language : Korean
Genre : K-Pop; Electro Pop
Track Information :
01. Chocolate Love (Electronic Pop Ver.)
This is the Electronic Pop version of Chocolate Love, sang by SM Entertainment’s new rookie 5-piece girl group f(x), also for the LG CYON New Chocolate phone. As it is the Electro Pop version, expect a lot of keyboard beats and synthesizer elements in the track. Although most of the lyrics are similar to Girls’ Generation’s Retro Pop version, one big difference is the Rap part, taken over by the group’s rapper Amber.
|> Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit
Everyone, I finally got my copy of Super Junior’s Sorry, Sorry, thanks to Universal Records Philippines. I am really thankful that they released those albums here. And i’m more thankful to CassPH, SUJU-UPH and GGPH, for making these things true, and not a dream at all.
Actually, Sorry, Sorry went first to release here, so my older brother bought one, and also mine. I didn’t opened mine, and so the poster. Sorry, Sorry and Super Junior became the first K-Pop album/artist, and Male K-Pop album/artist to chart in album sales…
Man, the poster is way too big…
I’ll post Genie when I have my copy…probably before my birthday…
|> Foo Fighters – Everlong
Artist: Girls’ Generation / 소녀시대 / So Nyuh Shi Dae
Album Title: The 2nd Mini Album – Tell Me Your Wish / 소원을 말해봐 / Sowoneul
Release Type: 2nd Mini Album
Release Date: June 29, 2009
Record Label: SM Ent, Avex Trax, Seoul Records, Univerasl Records (Philippines)
Promotional Single(s): Tell Me Your Wish (Genie), Etude
Genre(s): K-Pop, Teen-Pop, Dance-Pop, Electro-Pop, Ballad
1. Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) / 소원을 말해봐 (지니) / Sowoneul Malhaebwa (Genie) – this is the first promotional single from genie. as compared to gee, and their songs from their previous releases, the song is quite fresher, more matured and is more electronic. i heard the male voice in the intro is TVXQ!’s Micky Yoochun, but i’m not sure about that lol. anyway, the song is really good, if you heard it once, you’ll feel really surprised, it’s like SoShi has changed genre (which is not…Etude has the proof). the song is like a club or disco-sounding one… the fact that they are talking in the intro and laughing in the outro, and the car and how Tiffany says “DJ… put it back on”… but in the mv, though, my impressions wasn’t present…LoL you’ll be surprised to see the MV (if you haven’t, i have it in my YouTube Channel). the song is really great…
2. Etude / 에뛰드 – this would be Genie’s 2nd promotional single (like Gee’s Him Nae). and just like Him Nae again, they also sang Etude in MBC Music Core and SBS Inkigayo on 27th and 28th during their comeback stage (Not KBS Music Bank, because they san Oh My Love by SES instead, since it’s MuBank’s half of the year festival, in which Gee dominates…).Anyway, Etude sounds like Love Melody (from their SMTown Xmas Album), and Baby Baby…you could also imagine KARA singing this one LOL, like Honey…
3. Girlfriend / 여자친구 – this the third track…this song was composed by Kenzie…you know Kenzie? she composed Haptic Motion, Him Nae, Into the New World and several BoA songs, mixed Girls’ Generation and also worked for Super Junior… i wonder, why there’s no E-Tribe here in Genie… anyway, since I have known Kenzie for composing Rock-Mixed songs, i really thought that Girlsfriend would sound the same as her earlier compositions…but i guess i’m wrong… this song anyway, sounded like anime-ish soundtrack, especially in the intro, TaeYeon really sounded like a japanese singer…great song
4. Boyfriend / 남자친구 – ooohhh.if there’s Girlfriend, then there’s Boyfriend!!! xDDD nice one soshi… =) anyway, i like this song… it sounds like 80s are rebron… like madonna or kylie minogue or cyndi lauper song… really, you’ll be shocked on this one… you could hear their voices are really great, full of talents…also, the bass beat is like 70s, like Wonder Girls’ Nobody… anyway that should be enough to describe the song “GREAT”
5. My Child / 동화 –ohh… i liked this one too… in the intro, you would think it’s a ballad or something, but soon you’ll find out that it’s more of like a lullaby, like little boat… that’s why its name was My Child anyway xD the song is happy, graceful, with same beats and tunes, simple but colorful, like a children’s song…anyway it’s good to play this one when you’re going to bed =)
6. 1 Year Later (Jessica + Onew) / 1년 後 – nice one Onew… but i really feel bad about what happened to him during the MuBank incident. anyway, finally Sica had to sing duet! just like Teayeon and KangTa’s 7989, the song is great too… but this one is quite more of a ballad, than a romantic sounding one… Sica’s voice is really better now, more of like an angel… and with Onew, Shinee’s one good singer, the song turned out great… Also good when you’re sleeping with you’re iPod or something turned on =)
Ok, finally it’s here! the second mini-album of Girls’ Generation… it’s called GENIE!!! anyway, before, I really thought that Girls’ Generation will be back for the Vol 2 Full Album, I didn’t expect this one, although it’s really really cool seeing them, hearing their transformation…and also, I don’t know if it’s true but there are rumors about the 09.09.09 date… i wonder what it is, if it’s the second album, then thats great, or a world tour, then thats even better… or a project collaboration of Girls’ Generation with someone close to them (like Super Junior or Wonder Girls). oh, and I forgot to tell you… there are also controversies upon this release, about the cover art, the japanese aircraft was later changed to korean ones, and the emblems the girls are wearing, they later redesign it to avoid complications, and SM also apologized for this things, especially Jessica’s name written as “Jassica”…anyway, I dont care about those things now, what matters is that the girls are back…and this summer, is the clash of the girl groups: Girls’ Generation vs. 2ne1 vs. 4minute vs. T-Ara vs. KARA vs. Jewelry vs. Brown Eyed Girls (gosh, there’s no Wonder Girls)…atleast Girls’ Generation already sold 80k albums due to pre-order…i wonder if they can reach 200k this time..hwaiting everyone!!!
I recommend everyone to buy this album. though my korean copy does not have a poster included, the quality of every image is really that good, really promising. so, if you’re a real fan, a real member of SONE, the least that you could do fto support the girls is through buying their album and participate in online communities specially, SoShified, where the girls log-in in certain occasions. If You Love Them, Buy The Album.
My Rating: 9/5/10
My Comment: well, it’s really good to see Girls’ Generation is back, to kick the other girl groups and again…DOMINATE and RE-GENERATE!!! xDDD they DOMINATED! i recommend the 2nd Mini-Album to everyone who are sick of listening to Rihanna or Chris Brown’s songs… this Mini-album might help you refresh your minds and forget that nonsense Chris Brow-Rihanna arguments… Let’s Go SoShi Let’s Go!!! Hwaiting!!!
Download Link: 4Shared (Password: “imgenieforyouboy”) | MediaFire (Note: you could also DL each song by clicking on the titles…all through my 4Shared)
My Last Words: i’m looking forward to the performances (though their comeback stage turned out so great…) i hope they would sold 200k or more xD of course, dont forget to comment here… this album is a real change to the girls’ genre. a combination of electronic pop, rock and upbeat sound.
Credits: kpoparchieve.blogspot.com + wikipedia.org
|> f(x) – Danger