Girls’ Generation HaHaHa Widget
Posted by mistercomputer
This is Girls’ Generation HaHaHa Widget.
I installed this first in my pc (BLACK S♥NE) back in 2009, around the same time the HaHaHa campaign was made public. The widget itself is useful, specially if you’re korean. You can see the girls out there right on your desktop. This is good for student fans and/or full-time working fans. I find it adorable, specially when I’m working on my program on either Visual Basic or Netbeans, I can gain so much strength ^_^
The downside is that, it would be better if you’re operating system, say, Windows 7, is set into korean language so you can fully use the reminder widget. Too bad, I’m not korean, I’m just a guy who loves and envies the hallyu wave.
If you notice, this post has been revised and updated. I have reviewed my “not-so-good” words and made them simpler.
By the way, if you want to download the file, just follow my instructions below and don’t hesitate to ask. Also, don’t forget to leave a comment.
Compatibility Note: The widget app is compatible with Windows Vista 32/64-bit and Windows 7 32/64-bit. Right now I’m using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
Installation (Applies to the untouched installer only from SendSpace):
1. Download the file from SendSpace. The file is named “install_premium.rar”.
2. If You’re unsure, scan the file with your favorite anti-virus.
3. Unzip the file. It’s a .rar file so use WinRaR.
4. Locate and run the file “install_premium.exe”. It will download the files needed (approx. 106MB, so pause your downloads first and quit your facebook games).
5. After downloading the setup files, Installation will run automatically. It’s in another language, you’ll see “?????” or “/” a lot of times since it’s in korean. There are 2 buttons and always choose the first ones (as usual… it’s Next, Back, Cancel and Finish)
6. Once the installation is finished, the Widget will run by itself, and run everytime you start windows.
7. Configure and play with the widget. For configs, follow snsdkorean.wodpress.com’s procedure (link below, in credits)
Tip: To disable it from startup, press “Windows Key + R” or simply “Run” command. type in “msconfig” then click the “Startup” tab. In the Startup tab, you’ll see an entry named “hahaha”, uncheck it. Then press Ok/Apply. That should do it.
xtunix told me that the installer doesn’t work anymore, or that the installer doesn’t download the required components to make it work. So, to his suggestion, I decided to upload the installed-already .rar files… However, I’m not really sure if the SendSpace installer doesn’t really work anymore since I haven’t tried it myself. If you want, you can still download it at your own risk.
Full Credits to SNSDKorean
-You guys should also check it to read more about the widget (if you’re not satisfied with my instructions and wants to make it clear.)
Installation (Re-uploaded “Installed-already” version):
1. Download the two files from my 4Shared account here: 4Shared: .001 | .002 | 106MB
2. Place both files (.001 and .002) inside a single folder (example: My Documents\HAHAHA\)
3. Join the files using HJSplit
-Click “Input File”.
-Locate “hahaha.rar.001” and click open (Don’t bother locating “hahaha.rar.002”, HJSplit automatically finds it for you if you really put both files together inside a single folder).
-Click “Start” and wait.
-Once done, exit HJSplit and navigate to the folder (in this example, we used My Documents\HAHAHA\)
-Once you’re there, you will notice a new file named “hahaha.rar”. This is the file I have installed and backed-up. Open it using WinRaR, and extract it inside the same folder.
-Once done, navigate to the new file and run the “hahaha.exe” file.
-If you want to automatically run when you start windows, just copy and paste it to your syatem’s Startup folder (in my case: “C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup“)
just a reminder, the re-uploded files are uploaded by myself, not anyone else, not a hotlink or what… and also, please remind me if it work, coz’ it’s important for me to know if it will work…
Last Edited: Sunday, September 19, 2010
|> Girls’ Generation – HaHaHa
About mistercomputerI'm Ken. Blogger. Programmer. Instructor. Gamer. Lover.
Posted on May 26, 2009, in K-Pop, The Music and tagged 4shared, clock, clock widget, dance widget, gadgets, girls' generation widgets, GUI widget, hahaha, hahaha campaign, hahaha new, HJsplit, hotfile, LG, mediafire, megaupload, mf, samsung hahaha, sendspace, sidebar vista, snsd, snsd download, snsd gadget, snsd gadgets, snsd gee, snsd mods, snsd vista, snsd widget, snsd widgets, snsd xp, widget, widgets, windows, windows 7, winrar, x64. Bookmark the permalink. 118 Comments.