Note: These MP4 files are mostly decoded with 640×360 resolution; 1500kbps bitrate; 29.97fps framerate; 16:9; Dual-channel audio with 128kbps bitrate. Meaning, these files are compatible with both the Nokia 5530 and 5800 phones, and maybe other mobile phones with the same specifications of the two.
– After School – Because of You
– f(x) – CHU
– f(x) – NU ABO
– Girls’ Generation – Gee
– Girls’ Generation – Gee (Japanese)
– Girls’ Generation – Genie (Japanese)
– Girls’ Generation – Into The New World
– Girls’ Generation [JeTiHyun] – It’s Fantastic! (Mabinogi)
– Girls’ Generation – Oh!
– Girls’ Generation + Super Junior – SEOUL Song
– Girls’ Generation – Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)
– Girls’ Generation – Run Devil Run
– SHINee – Lucifer
– SHINee – Ring Ding Dong
– Super Junior – Sorry Sorry (The Answer)
– T-Ara – Bo Peep Bo Peep (Dance Version)
– T-Ara – I Go Crazy Because of You
– T-Ara + Supernova – TTL (Time To Love)
– T-Ara + Supernova – TTL (Time To Love) Listen 2
– TVXQ! – Purple Line
Will be adding more soon ^^
– All files are uploaded by “Me” through MediaFire under the account name “dead_executive05”.
– All files do have MediaFire password “kenafford“, to avoid search engines and hotlinks.
– I do not accept request. I’m uploading these files for personal reasons.
– Please do not take out these links, or else…
– Please feel free to leave a comment.
– Broken links, password bug, please report immediately.
Don’t know how to convert videos in HQ for your Nokia 5530/5800? Click Me!
It’s true… I now have my copy of Girls’ Generation’s Genie, and it is definitely my very first K-Pop CD. For the price of P350.00, you get the CD, plus a mini poster. Thanks to Universal Records and GGPH. I’m also wanting to buy SHINee’s Romeo, but I told myself, “Maybe Next Time”. I thought I won’t be able to grab a copy, since everyone is so busy and it’s a hustle to go out outside (because of the super typhoon, ondoy). October 2, 2009, I told ate jho, if we can both go to Gateway, just to buy 2 copies. That’s it, with some little obstacle on the way, finally I did it!!!
|> The Clash – London Calling
This is a trick I found out a month ago. Not quite new, but may help some. Ok, this is only tested and applicable for anyone who uses Internet Explorer. To those who want to download videos from Megavideo, here’s how:
1.Open your MegaVideo video in your browser and let it load fully
2.After you are done watching the video online, go to Tools -> Internet 3.Options -> Settings -> View Files (For IE)
4.Now you will get a large size file with long name and unknown type there
5.Copy and paste that file at desktop, this file is the video file in flv format
Rename it with flv extension, say e.g. MyMega.flv
That’s all and you’re all set! What you need to watch these flv videos is a player that can play .flv. VLC Media Player and Media Player Classic are some choices. Goodluck!
|> Darkest Hour – Tunguska